I'm 19 and I started drawing manga since I was 12. At the age of 15 I began to draw more seriously, when I wanted to improve. I'm a self-taught hobbyist manga artist. (started with traditional art, but I've been drawing digitally since October 2015)
I'm a visual learner. I look at pictures, artworks, fan-arts, works from artists, movies, artbooks and try to learn something from them.
Oh hey, did you know that I love anime? Haaah? You dooo?! Cool, guess what. I don't watch anime -- I mean, I DO watch anime but not so often as you might think -- I have a list which consists around 70+ watched shows throughout my 6 years of anime career.
List is linked down below if you're curious.
- I listen to music while I'm drawing, it gives a cozy sfeer, I mostly listen to chillout/jazz-ish and classical cuz Chopin.
- I speak English, Dutch, Thai and (a little) French. I'm planning on learning Japanese and Korean in far future, otherwise I'm not a full asian.
- I use (photo)references, even for my OC's (original characters). If you don't know what an "OC" is, it's actually a character that you created from your imagination or based of references.
- I draw 2-3 times a week. (school doodles not included)
- I hate spiders.
- I'm funny like a bunny... get it?ha ha...ha
- I have a piano but I've never touched it.
- I love cosplay.
- I type better than I can speak.
- mai engrish very gud yo!!
- I don't have a "main" language. At home I speak Thai, at school I speak Dutch and English.
- I love spicy food.
- I have never smoked a cigarette and probably never will. Nor do I drink alcohol, I prefer oishi green tea.
- I also like to observe people. Don't see this as staring cuz that's rude.
- I want to be an illustrator for a game industry or some sort of character designer like Dragon Nest or Elsword. Otherwise I'll become a mangaka or an astronaut or a voice actor, director, photographer, magician or whatever... And if that all fails, I'll be a squirrel.
Picarto: picarto.tv/Keetox (I rarely livestream)